Week Four- Meeting with Mr. Treanor
The
meeting was held on Friday 11th of March 2016 in room S1 from 9:20
am till 10:32 am. We have prepared and reharsed as a whole class for the
meeting. We all had individual roles, however we all had to make sure we had
our Animation Pitch, which is the PowerPoint and the Prototype, which is an
example of an interactive animation for the science lab rules. I was
responsible for the cameras, as well as my peer Jaliza; we had to make sure
that the cameras were fully charged and as to whether they were working or not.
We needed two cameras for the meeting, one for the video; Jaliza was responsible
in recording individual people during their presentation whilst I had to take
pictures of people presenting their animation. As well as this I also had to
borrow a tripod from the Art Departement, however I had to consider this a week
before the meeting and this was done so that we were fully certain that the
tripod could have been available on the day of the meeting.
On the
day of the meeting, as a whole class we started setting-up the room at around
8:40 am. As a class we decided as to where the tripod should go in order to
record the videos efficiently. We also had to make sure that the Prototypes
were working on the device, so we had the technician in the room so that if we
had faced any technial problems he was then available to help.
The
meeting started at 9:20 am; as soon as Mr. Treanor came in the room we invited
him to sit on the chair, which was allocated in the room, in order for him to
see the screen clearly. In register order, we started presenting our animations
one by one. I also presented my
animation pitch to Mr. Treanor where I have explained in as much detail as
possible what the animation was about and also by explaining the process of the
creation of this product; and as you can see, here I have a video and picutes
in order to show evidence of my presentation. Ms. Duarte has evaluated my
presentation and has given me feedback on things to improve for next time and
what went well.... At the end of my animation I ask Mr. Treanor as to whether
he had any questions and he says no, as I’ve inlcuded a lot of information.
After
everyone presented their animation pitch, we then sat around a table and we
started asking questions to Mr. Treanor one by one, we asked him questions
regarding the animation as well as the science lab rules. At the same time we
were writing what Mr. Treanor was saying in order to use it as evidence of our
communication with our client and to record the answers down.
No comments:
Post a Comment