Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Week One

UNIT 2- ANIMATION PITCH

Week One

We started a new assignment in our creative media production which was to create an animation pitch in order to present it to our client Mr. Treanor. An animation pitch is simply a way to sell or promote your product to the client or a company. I created a PowerPoint in which I spoke about my animation and gave as much detail and possible. I have included information such as:
-         What is an animation and what type of animation I will use and how-         The aim, which is targeted to KS3 students and the animation will allow them to understand and learn about the science lab rules
-         Who collaborates with me or helps me with this production, in this case my personnel
-         What the animation will include; (characters, images, rules, quizzes, videos)
-         I’ve also included information regarding the science lab rules and what they are.
-         Shown the procedures of creating an animation, with the use of 3 different software (Photoshop, Flash and Fireworks)
-         Deliverable; this is how the animation can be accessed, which can be through Fronter, the internet or a CD Rom.
-         I’ve also included part of my primary research (which was my questionnaire for the KS3 students, in order to obtain some information of their preferred colour, for example, and apply that into my animation)  and secondary research (which was the research on magazines, posters etc. And this a way to look at the layouts of the pages especially the colours and fonts which could match my target audience-teenage students)
-         I then included charts in order to show evidence of the students answers and to evaluate the results.
-         The importance of copyright, what it is and how we applied this to our animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment